[windows2000] Profile

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.Beckett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:07:13 -0500

Let me run this by the group and possibly garner some feedback. Scenario: NT
domain and a 2000 domain, both trust each other. User account in the NT
domain and the same user with another account in the 2000 domain. (Same
username but different SID since domains are different). Now if said user
has a profile on the NT domain, can they use the same profile in the 2000
domain or will that cause problems?