[windows2000] Re: Problem with Network

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:23:31 -0500

I just said to someone yesterday, "Good job saying 'a whole other'
instead of 'a whole nother'" coincidentally.  That's not that big of a
pet-peeve for me though.

> 2. People who use the term "NIC Card" - Expand it... it turns
> into "Network
> Interface Card Card"

Along those same lines, I hate when people at the bank say MAC card.  Of
course, that doesn't matter since MAC doesn't exist anymore.

Your/you're, their/there/they're, and all those other homonyms.

I completely can't stand "There's someone driving their car."  Whose
car?  Is that person driving a car owned by a group of people somewhere?
The whole his/their thing.  ARG!

> Bored Ray?

Not anymore.  Now I'm all riled up.  :]

Ray at work immediately ceasing from future off-topic posts for today

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software