[windows2000] Re: Printing problems...

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:38:48 -0400

What are you printing from, application wise? Can you take Printer A and use
the parallel port to hook directly into a client PC then print from that
client and see if it works locally?

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mauricio Fernandez
Posted At: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 11:17 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Printing problems...

Yes. The only thing I didn't change was the IP, because the DHCP assign to
the printer the same IP that it was using before. I'll try changing that
anyway.

Thank you very much for the reply....