[windows2000] Re: Printing problems...

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:18:51 -0400

Are you:

1. setting up a "local" printer on a single machine,
2. pointing it to a TCP/IP port (the IP address in question),
3. sharing this local printer
and
4. Connecting the clients to the shared print queue on the "server?"

Maybe it would help if you identified how this is all set up...

You aren't using JetAdmin software, are you?

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mauricio Fernandez
Posted At: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 11:17 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Printing problems...
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Printing problems...

Yes. The only thing I didn't change was the IP, because the DHCP assign to the
printer the same IP that it was using before. I'll try changing that anyway.

Thank you very much for the reply....

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

FDTA - Valles