[windows2000] Printing problems...

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:28:02 -0400

Hi again?.

Sorry to insist, but I can?t solve this problem yet.

To refresh your memory, I have a w2k network with HP Laserjet printers
connected directly to the LAN

Our printers are still without printing parts of documents, just printing
lines, headers and graphics, but nothing of regular text.

Seems to be something of rights, because when administrator sends the print
job, it prints correctly, but doesn?t work when any user do the same
operation, with the same file on the same PC.

It is nothing to do with drivers; I already try to reinstall drivers from
different sources and both sides clients and server.

Please, give me an idea of where to start searching solutions?.

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

FDTA - Valles

Tel. 591 4 4525160