[windows2000] Printing not working....

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:42:15 -0000

Hello,

This morning we are having problems printing. =20

All our network printers, with Jetdirect cards/boxes are setup on a =
Windows 2000 Print server.

When users print the job "errors" and the following is logged in the =
System log on the print server.

I have stopped and started the printer spooler to no effect.

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Print
Event Category: None
Event ID:       61
Date:           02/12/2002
Time:           09:33:13
User:           DALY\dalyadmin
Computer:       DALYPRT
The document Test Page owned by dalyadmin failed to print. Win32 error =
code returned by the print processor: 3003 (0xbbb). =20

Not all print jobs are failing only some, I am still working out if =
there is a pattern.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve