[windows2000] Re: Print Spooler Dead

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:26:45 -0400

I have tried reinstalling SP4 and I just got a hotfix from MS.  Hopefully the
hotfix will work because reinstalling SP4 did nothing.  If the hotfix fails I
will give this a shot.

I am starting to suspect that one of my users is submitting a corrupt job but
it seems a little far-fetched that it would cause this much trouble.