[windows2000] Re: Please confirm (conf#eb8c0b4f8813463ced6301167fa3aefa)

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:35:19 -0800

Can relate to the too much spam. I use Mailwasher Pro and it does a
great job as far as I'm concerned.  Now using your method, wouldn't
doing it that way let the spam sender know that the address is a valid

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:22:30 -0800, Ian Dobson <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to
say the following:

ID> Just sick of all the spam, now anything emailed to me requires a
ID> challenge/response for the first one, unless already whitelisted or a reply
ID> from one of my emails.
ID> It was Legit. but shouldn't have made it to the mailing list, that was my
ID> fault.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

New Site from The Kenzig Group!
Windows Vista Links, list options
and info are available at: