[windows2000] Re: Please confirm (conf#eb8c0b4f8813463ced6301167fa3aefa)

  • From: Ian Dobson <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:22:30 -0800

Just sick of all the spam, now anything emailed to me requires a challenge/response for the first one, unless already whitelisted or a reply from one of my emails.
It was Legit. but shouldn't have made it to the mailing list, that was my fault.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>