[windows2000] Re: Password Policy GPO

  • From: "Schneider, Robert @ ILEX" <Robert.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:31:25 -0500

All,
 This is a Windows 2003 DC server question. I want to script the delivery of
a new GPO (I am doing this part via GPMC backup and import scripts), my
question is how can I link the imported GPO to an OU, using a script. This
is not so clear.
If this is not the proper list, can you steer me to one.
Thank you,
Bob

Bob Schneider
L3 Communications/ILEX Systems
IAVA Support
732-530-8444 x3503
mailto:robert.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:robert.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx>

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave stevens
Posted At: Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:22 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Password Policy GPO
Exchange systems account, SQL sa account etc

"Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, that is true.

What kind of "system Accounts"?

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave stevens
Posted At: Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:11 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Password Policy GPO
Just to add, if password policy gpo's only work @ domain level, how do they
affect system   accounts.

Dave

Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have just found out that GPO to  enforce  password policy can only work on
the domain level. Is this true.

ta
Dave
  _____

PhotoMail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMall/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.
com>  - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

  _____

PhotoMail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMall/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.
com>  - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

  _____

Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/%20ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHN
lYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html%20>  Autos.
Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.