[windows2000] Page cannot be displayed - cannot find server or DNS error

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <AbqVBug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <AZGroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:59:07 -0700

Our new ASP.NET application is having problems with users trying to reach it,
when enough people get onto it.  They're getting an error message that says:

"Page cannot be displayed
Cannot find server or DNS error"

I don't know more of the error message than this.  I've asked one of the users
to send me a copy of the error message.  And furthermore, it works fine
in-house.  (i.e.: I can go directly against the server where hosting the
website and it works fine, but outside of our network, connection is sometimes