[windows2000] Re: Outlook backups

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:25:21 -0500

Nice, I was going to say that there is pstbackup.exe from Micrsoft.  I
just downloaded it on 9/23 from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=BED9139F-613D-4
182-A973-CD2FA0C691D5, but today it's a "the download you requested in
unavailable."  If you want, I can send it to you.

But this download isn't anything special anyway.  It's basically just
something that runs when you CLOSE Outlook that reminds you to back up
your PSTs and will do the backing up for you if you choose to accept the
reminder.  AFAIK, it cannot back up psts while they are in use.  But,
it's something.

No Exchange server?

I sense a quote from Ed Crowley coming somewhere.

Ray at home