[windows2000] Re: Online support for Veritas

  • From: "Rod" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:18:30 -0600

Thank you, Dennis, but I'm at version 8.5.  Still, the versions might be
close enough so that you could help.

What we are wondering about is how does Veritas backup things like MS
Exchange 2000 Server?  And SQL Server 2000?  In the Job Definition tab we
see a dialog box that lists "SQL" and "Exchange", but we don't understand
what goes in there, how often it gets backed up (because it doesn't look to
us like it is getting backed up as often as we would like), and that kind of
thing.

Can you help us?

Rod