[windows2000] Re: Old wallpaper

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:17:42 -0800

>From: shafik shifa <shafikshifa@xxxxxxxxx>
>Open the graphic with Internet Explorer which u like to put in your
>wallpaper and right click > set as wallpaper :
>this graphic will replace with the one wich is locked (u are talking
>about )

That will change my base wallpaper which I don't wish to do, I'm trying to
alter the one that comes up on the locked workstation screen.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"I can sleep at night because my servers are secure.  What's the secret you
ask?  I filled them with concrete."