[windows2000] Re: Old wallpaper

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:17:42 -0800

>From: shafik shifa <shafikshifa@xxxxxxxxx>
>Open the graphic with Internet Explorer which u like to put in your
>wallpaper and right click > set as wallpaper :
>this graphic will replace with the one wich is locked (u are talking
>about )

That will change my base wallpaper which I don't wish to do, I'm trying to
alter the one that comes up on the locked workstation screen.

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"I can sleep at night because my servers are secure.  What's the secret you
ask?  I filled them with concrete."

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.