[windows2000] Re: OT:USB wireless NICs

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:37:12 -0400

Here are the 3 choices from Acronym finder. I personally like the middle
one.
1. PCMCIA Personal Computer Memory Card International Association (now
called PC Cards)
2. PCMCIA People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
3. PCMCIA Peripheral Component Microchannel Interconnect Architecture
Hope this helps.
Jeff
Jesus Loves You