[windows2000] Re: OT:USB wireless NICs

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:33:57 -0400

I'm not a fan of USB for things like networking, so I only use PCMCIA (or
whatever that acronym is) in my laptop, and if I had the need for a wireless
card in a desktop computer, I'd get a PCI card.  I'm a big fan of D-Link
networking products and have all D-Link NICs, routers, and switches.

Ray at work