[windows2000] OT:Phish

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:43:29 -0400

Sorry for the huge Off Topic Post, but I am an idiot.

I have a camper reserved for the last ever Phish concert, in Coventry
Vermont, and I never bought tickets.  The festivals have never sold out
before.

But now it has...

Anyone who knows anyone who might have an extra ticket, please put them
in contact with me.  I actually need four of them...

I'll do free remote troubleshooting of their Windows 2000 systems, in
addition to paying them for the tickets... (to bring it a little on
topic...)

;-)

Sorry to stoop so low,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA