[windows2000] Re: OT, yet again - Wire storage solution

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:16:16 -0400

Ray,

I have a feeling you and I are a lot alike.  Now I know this won't be the
easiest solution but I did this just this past weekend and it worked great.  Go
home and open up all your boxes, take everything out and seperate them into
little groups.  Now with all your different groups sorted out start picking out
the groups you don't need anymore.  The 100Meg Iomega power supply and cable
can be thrown away, don't hesistate just do it.  Now as you move over into the
RS232 cables realise that although you have 40 of them finding one that works
with your UPS unit will be impossible, take all of them and throw them away.
That little network hub that's great for sniffing out things on your home
network, it too can be trashed.  As you start to sift through all your little
cables and all your many different power adapters you will get the hang of
saying "I don't need this".  I know you don't believe me, but I too had a room
full of boxes that is now a usable room I call my office.  Now take a breath
and go for it, if you need moral support during this process feel free to email
me.  I know it's hard but you can do it.

:-)

Gunnar