[windows2000] OT: mswindowsxp Listowner/Moderator

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:13:38 -0700

Anyone here, that's on mswindowsxp also happen to know who the
listowner/moderator(s) is/are?  I thought it was a certain person, but I
might be wrong, or something else. <shrug>

You've got teachers who don't wanna teach, you got grown people who can't write
or read
You got strange diseases ah but there's no cure, you got many doctors that
aren't so sure, so tell me,

"Why you wanna trip on me?"   - MJ