[windows2000] Re: OT ignore new emails

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:16:17 -0500

There is a "mark it as read" option in the rules wizard.  Use that and
follow it with "and stop processing more rules" and that ~may~ prevent
the pop-up alert.

> From: Berger, Gunnar [mailto:GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx]

> Anyone know a way to tell Outlook to automatically mark
> messages as read if they come from the thin group?  I want to
> have pop up email notification but with being on the Thin and
> Citrix group it is kind of pointless.

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.