[windows2000] OT: help installing Access Runtime language pack

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:15:09 -0400

Any Access Developers out there? I'm having a heck of a time installing
the English language pack the stupid Packageing Wizard  bombs out trying
to write to a 'read only "  file in Docs& settings /Application Data
/Office/Access/Cache/1033 when I try and cache the setup files. And yes
I've tried it as admin and removing the attribute ( it is restored as
read only soon after) .

What I'm I doing wrong??  Too savage!   Thanks, Joanne

  _____