[windows2000] Re: OT: ghost bootdisk for 3c980c-txm server nic?

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:21:14 -0800

>From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Has anybody encountered a 3com 3c980c-txm server nic and tried to
>make a ghost boot disk for this nic? I can't make the f@cking
>bootdisk since there seems to be some errors with the
>ndis2-drivers. I've tried both the drivers from the bundled cd and
>some newer(?) from the 3com site...

Have you tried using the packet drivers?  As long as we're on the subject
anyone know of a good book or website about Norton Ghost Corporate, the
manual the comes with it is pretty poor, and my budget doesn't include the 2
to 3 thousand dollars it costs to take the official class.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."