[windows2000] OT: Would like recommendations for good websites to try and track down originating IP addresses

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NMCS List" <nmcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:55:49 -0700

I'm sure that all of you have had at least one of those irritating spam
messages from some Nigerian proposing lots of wealth, etc, if only you
divulge your checking account's routing number, etc.  I used to use a
website to help track down these people and complain to the originating ISP.
However, it has stopped working for me.

So, I would like some recommendations as to good website(s) I could use, to
help me find out the obfuscated IP address that these spammers tend to use.

Rod