[windows2000] Re: OT - Wireless program?

  • From: "Victor A. Diasparra" <vdiasparra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:40:19 -0400

It's a Linksys Model BEFW11S4.
I didn't check the router config, so I'll try that.

Victor A. Diasparra
vdiasparra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Charlotte, NC

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Victor A. Diasparra
Posted At: Monday, October 11, 2004 11:11 AM Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] OT - Wireless program?
Subject: [windows2000] OT - Wireless program?

Sorry for the off topic, but I have tried Google and some other searches and
again have to rely on the masters of this group. Is there a program that
will allow me to see who (or if anyone) is using my wireless access point?