[windows2000] Re: OT (Sorry) Standard TCP/IP Printing in Windows 98...

  • From: Cristian Costea <cristian.costea@xxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:35:06 +0200

I don't know about your printer, but with HP 4050, 5000 and 4100 LJ you can
reinstall the driver using the printer's CD and specify during setup the IP
address of the printer. There is a way to configure the IP address without
reinstalling but can't remeber right now how that could be done right now