[windows2000] OT Somewhat: Security Bulletin E-Mail Source Needed

  • From: Mike Dillinger <miked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:53:33 -0700

Hello,

A long time ago, I used to subscribe to the CIAC
(http://www.ciac.org/ciac/) e-mail bulletins, and I'm sure others on this
list have too.  Well I went to re-subscribe to their service only to find
out that they do not offer it to the general public anymore.

I was wondering if anyone could refer me to another source that provides
the same, or comparable, service that the CIAC e-mail bulletins had?

I am already subscribe to CERT, but it doesn't cover the wide spectrum
that the CIAC bulletins covered.

Thanks,
-MikeD