[windows2000] OT: SQL Server database access - when ?

  • From: "Davey" <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:16:03 +0100

Sorry for the OT.

I need to know when some databases were last accessed  by anyone - I've a
suspicion that some of the databases on the MS SQL 2000 (SP3) box haven't been
used in ages... but apart from taking them offline and waiting for someone to
scream  I don't know a way of seeing the last accessed date.

Is there a table or something that I can look up to see the last accessed date ?

Davey