[windows2000] Re: OT - Question about supporting Personal PC's

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:10:10 -0400

Thank you everyone for listening and for your replies. Some of the
stories you guys had really made my day. I ended up fixing the pc which
I knew I was going to have to do anyway. Turns out it had 8 Trojan
horses, 1 virus and about 20 hidden apps running in the background that
were related to the Trojans.

Thanks again,

Paul.