[windows2000] Re: OT: Programming question

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:30:19 -0800

From: Rick Fogarty [mailto:rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
So you see my dilemma.... It boils down to some type of artificial
intelligence that I'd have to program.... I thought of scanning for De Los
blah blah blah.  But then I saw names like Mac Intosh, Mc Whorter etc...

At least I'm not going crazy, you see the boat that I'm in...

The solution is simple, hire some $6/hr temps to go through the data and put in some rational delimiters.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Ok, so the servers are down, the lights are out, and all I have to work with is a roll of duct tape, a ball point pen, a lighter, and a twenty year old copy of emacs. Where's the problem?"

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)