[windows2000] Re: OT - Position Open

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:58:58 -0700

Don't let that stop you!!!...right now I do all of it.....and...as I
told my boss a number of times..."it gets a lot better than me @
both"....would love to hire someone in above me....i know...kinda
weird....but never got to work with anyone with any practical DB/Network
experience and would love to learn from either!!!!!

Chris ( Not quite sipping cold ones yet....but darn close to being able
to ski away a lunchbreak :)    )