[windows2000] Re: OT - Position Open

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:27:24 -0800

From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Group,
Advanced apologies for off topic post....

Well, as far as I'm concerned relevant job postings are always on topic, but that's just me.

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

What's keeping you from getting more from your terminal servers? Did you know, in
most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to scaling up?!
Get this free white paper to understand the real constraints & how to overcome
them. SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.