[windows2000] Re: OT- PC Naming Conventions

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:36:29 +0200

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:56:53 +0100, Daniel Ensor wrote:

>Excellent strategy, I'm boring and use location, os and user combined.
>I am going to now start naming them all after Yoda and chums,

Being sarcastic are we? ;-)

However in really big environments, you might want to reconsider
naming after yoda and chaps. Your strategy with location, os and
user might be more appropriate then.

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5 signals
>> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University      Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
# Public PGP key available on request.
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\