[windows2000] OT: Office 2000 Problems

  • From: Robert Jackson <rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To:
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:09:12 -0000

Hi All,

I've got a bit of a problem that has only started happening today. One of
our laptops will not run any portion of the Office 2000 suite correctly.

Whenever you fire up Word, Excel, Outlook etc it initially loads and then,
before you get a chance to do anything terminates. There are no errors and
nothing is listed in the Event Logs.

The only thing recently loaded onto the laptop has been Microsoft Project
and in fact the Office suite was working perfectly happily yesterday.

I've tried repairing the Office installation without any success. I've also
deinstalled and then reinstalled Office 200. Again no success.

Can anyone help?

TIA,
Rab.
Robert Jackson                            Phone: +44 (0) 141 332 7999
Software Engineer                           Fax:  +44 (0) 141 331 2820
Walker Martyn Ltd
1 Park Circus Place                      Email:  rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland             Web:  http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx