[windows2000] OT Near gear USB wireless MIC

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:09:00 -0400

I picked up a cheap NetGear USB Wireless  NIC for $35 CND (includes $15
rebate) I had the more expensive D-link in my hand but decided to go el
cheapo.

This is strictly for home use.  LAN games and internet. It was easy to
install and config. Of course everytime I get on the kids PCs I have to
spend hours cleaning up spyware and installing service packs and
security patches.