[windows2000] Re: OT - Mailing List Software

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:20:01 +0100

Alternatively, if you've got access to, or run a Linux based system, look at
the half-a-dozen mailing list systems for Linux... most common one I've come
across is majodomo... although I don't know how easy or difficult this is to
set up.

Hope this helps,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or