[windows2000] OT: LDAP and Thunderbird

  • From: Mike Dillinger <miked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:25:02 -0800

At my work, we have an Exchange server running. They allow POP mail access to it so I'm running Thunderbird instead of Outlook. Has anyone got LDAP to work with Thunderbird? I'm assuming it's a standard LDAP protocol on the Exchange server. If someones knows how to do it, please let me know how to configure Thunderbird. I have Googled for a while now and I can't figure out how the parameters work.

Thanks,
-MikeD