[windows2000] Re: OT: Just letting off some frustration

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:50:19 -0400

How about those people that store their docs in the recycle bin or their
email in the deleted items bin...i had one guy do that and he called me
one day to ask how to delete an email from his deleted items folder...i
told him to right click and hit empty...then he called me back and told
me all his saved email was gone. I asked him where did he save it and he
showed me how he saves them in the deleted item folder. I stood there
for a minute, shocked.....then I asked if he goes home and stores his
food in the garbage and I walked away....

Paul