[windows2000] Re: OT: Just a rant....

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:02:18 +0100

your mad

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 September 2003 13:58
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: OT: Just a rant....

Sure, just like doctors want AIDS to kill people.

> From: Greg Reese [mailto:GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>

> Of course I still think the anti-virus companies are
> responsible for most of the outbreaks.  the last thing they
> want is for this problem to go away.
>
> Greg

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain information
which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is
prohibited by law and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please note any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately
if you have received this email by mistake and delete it from your
system.
Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of email transmission.  If verification is
required please request a hard copy version.
Thank you for your co-operation.