[windows2000] Re: OT: Janitor

  • From: "Martin, Eddie" <EMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:15:49 -0500

I do..

-----Original Message-----
From: Berger, Gunnar [mailto:GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 10:08 AM
To: HELP (E-mail)
Subject: [windows2000] OT: Janitor

Does anyone else here work in a secure room?  I'm the only person allowed to
come into the server room (well that is the policy anyway) so it tends to
get pretty dirty.  I was just thinking as I was vacuuming for the first time
this year, I'm probably the highest paid janitor in America.  :-)

Gunnar