[windows2000] OT- Internet Connection Sharing

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:14:39 -0400

I have two pc's that I need to network for someone who will be using
them at home with his cable connection. I have them connected with a
crossover cable and they are in the same workgroup. The host PC is a
Windows XP machine with 2 nic's and the client is a 98se machine. The
connection between them seems to be fine, the only problem I am having
is Internet access. I cannot get the host pc to connect to the internet
at our site. We connect to the internet through an ISA Server. I am able
to ping the ISA Server with the ip address and name. Anyone have any
ideas as to why I cannot get internet access?