[windows2000] Re: OT: Home Laser Printer

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:34:58 -0500

When I met the woman who is now my wife, she had an HP Laserjet 2100.
Between that and the story about her breaking her nose while participating
in a demolition derby, I knew she was the one for me.  This printer has been
around for 8 or 9 years, and the only thing we've ever done to it is change
the toner every so often and keep it free of dust.  My only complaint is the
lack of an internal JetDirect card, but I was able to acquire one from work
to solve that issue.  If this printer were to die tomorrow, I'd immediately
be on Ebay looking for another one.  I love it.

Ray at home