[windows2000] Re: OT: Home Laser Printer

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:12:56 -0800

I use an HP LJ1012, cheap, fast, and reliable. (black and white only though)

Steve Rance wrote:

I am looking to replace my home laser printer, an HP Laserjet 4L which
after many many years of loyal service is starting to show it's age.  I
was looking at getting another HP but am sure I can get more for less
with a different make.

Basically looking for a no frills, low cost A4 mono small-footprint
laser printer, speed not a great issue.  Can anyone recommend a
make/model, or any to steer clear of?

...or any opinion on the cheap low-end A4 colour laser printers?  It
would be nice, but worried about running costs, and possible lower
quality of B&W prints.

Chris Berry
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." --Noam Chomsky
New Site from The Kenzig Group!
Windows Vista Links, list options and info are available at:
***************************** To Unsubscribe, set digest or vacation