[windows2000] OT: Happy New Year and Announcing the Newest site in the Kenzig Group - OSMess.com

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:47:20 -0500

Hello Everyone,
As it becomes Jan. 1, 2003, I'd like to thank all of you whom have supported
my websites and whom have contributed to making the mailing discussion lists
some of the most successful ones on the Internet.

To my sponsors, I want to thank you for your continued support on all of my
sites over the past year.

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and announce the unveiling of the
latest web site in the Kenzig Group.

       ANNOUNCING:   OSMess.com
                     http://www.osmess.com

 This site was created to help network administrators, system
administrators, and also end users sort out the "Mess" of the issues,
problems, Security concerns and bugs of all of  the different Operating
Systems including, but not limited to Windows, .Net, Linux, Unix, MacOS and
others.

A Security Alert Newsletter has been created in conjunction with the site
that you can join on the home page of the site or by going to
http://www.osmess.com/alert.cfm  This newsletter should prove to be very
beneficial for everyone.

Once again thanks for a great year and here is hoping 2003 is even better.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Moderator
Thin