[windows2000] Re: [OT] HR Software

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:04:02 -0700

Greg Reese wrote:

we have Attendance Enterprise from Time Management Systems.  It is a
piece of crap.  Some of the worst software i have ever seen.  their
own programmers don't even know how it wokrs.  Biggest waste of money
my company has ever made.  Luckily for me, it wasn't my project so
it's not my problem.

Greg

Thanks for the heads up, we had briefly looked at that, but ruled it out, because it was dependant on MS-SQL which isn't our flavor.

chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"This message written on our state-of-the-art beowulf cluster of nitrogen cooled, overclocked C64's"