[windows2000] OT: Fwd: End of year donation - help us win $50,000

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:28:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,
  Happy Holidays, If you are looking for someplace to give this holiday season
this is one of my pet charities after Make A Wish.  Virtualtrials.com is one of
the top resources on the internet for Brain Tumor patients.  I maintain one of
the largest sets of links for brain tumors here at
http://www.virtualtrials.com/btlinks in memory of my 10 year old daughter
Kristen who passed away from one 10 years ago.
  Jim

From: "Al Musella, DPM" <musella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:58:36 -0500
Subject: [brainstem] End of year donation - help us win $50,000

Hi
Yahoo and Network for Good has started a contest to see who can
raise the most number of donations for their cause. The charity
that gets the most people to make a donation of $10 or more by
December 31 will win $50,000. The total amount doesn't matter - just
the number of people we can get to participate.
I would like to ask everyone here to donate $10, and also send a
message to your friends and family, asking them to donate and send it
along to their friends.

Donations will go to the Musella Foundation For Brain Tumor Research
& Information, Inc. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity. We
run the "Clinical Trials and Noteworthy Treatments For Brain
Tumors" (virtualtrials.com) website, many online support groups,
help match patients to clinical trials or other treatments, run the
brain tumor virtual trial, and we fund promising brain tumor
research. We are trying to speed up the search for the cure.. we
have helped speed up the approval of Gliadel and Temodar, we have
forced Medicare to pay for Gliadel and Temodar (which increases
access and saves brain tumor patients a LOT of money:). We are
funding a few research projects that may lead to major
breakthroughs., and much more.

To participate, go to
http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/PersonalCharityBadge.aspx?pcaid=100286

and click on the orange DONATE button to make a donation by credit card.

The current leading team now has only 80 people participating.
Please help!

Al Musella, DPM
President
Musella Foundation