[windows2000] OT Friday humor

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:28:42 -0400

An eldery couple is enjoying an aniversary dinner together in a small
tavern, The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the
first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind this

tavern where you leaned against the fence and i made love to you."

"Yes" she says, "I remember it well."

"Ok," he says "how about taking a stroll a round there again and we can
it for old times sake?"

"Oooooooh Henry, You Devil, that sounds like a good idea," she answers.

There's a police officer sitting in the next booth listening to all this

and having a chuckle to himself. he thinks,"I've got to see this: two
old-timers having sex against a fence ,Ill just keep an eye on them so
there's no trouble.

He follows them.

They walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for support, aided by
walking sticks, Finally they get to the back of the tavern and make
their way to the fence.The old lady lifts her skirt, takes her knickers
down and the old man drops his trousers, she turns around and as she
on to the fence, the old man moves in, Suddenly they erupt into the most

furious sex that the watching policeman has ever seen.

They are bucking and jumping like eighteen-year olds. This goes on for
about forty minutes. She's yelling "Ohhhh,God" he's hanging on to her
hips for dear life. This is the most athletic sex imaginable,

Finally, the both collapse panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned somthing about life
that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old
struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on.

The policeman, still watching thinks, That was truly amazing, he was
like a train. I've got to ask him what his secret is.

As the couple pass, he says to them, "That was somthing else, you must
have been having sex for about forty minutes. How do you manage it? You
must have had a fantastic life together, Is there some sort of secret?

"No , there's no secret," the old man says, "fifty years ago that damn
fence wasn't electric."