[windows2000] Re: OT: Freeware mail server?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:10:22 +1200

yep.  Win2k3 standard.  Go to Add remove Wndows components and select email
services.  If you then click details and then help, it will give you some
info on it.  There are also some good documents on Technet for it.

I have a couple llinks around here somewhere I will send you.  We are
looking to it for a mobile group that takes the servers with them but only
connects to a network  to send/receive intermittently.