[windows2000] OT: End User Education

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:17:03 -0400

I am trying to release a weekly notice to my end user's about some
computer issue, whether it be training, security, or whatever.

Last week's issue was "Recognizing a Phishing Attempt"

But, I will admit, I am lazy...

Anyone know any sites that have "user" level articles like this?  I will
of course check copyright issues, and provide biblio information at the
bottom if necessary, but I'm just looking for ideas/guidelines/outlines.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.