[windows2000] OT: Document Conversion

  • From: Robert Jackson <rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To:
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:10:37 +0100

Hi All,

Forgive the OT but I'm desperate. Can anyone point me in the direction of
a utility that would allow me to convert Lotus AmiPro 3.x documents to
Microsoft Word 2000.

Robert Jackson                            Phone: +44 (0) 141 332 7999
Software Engineer                           Fax:  +44 (0) 141 331 2820
Walker Martyn Ltd
1 Park Circus Place                      Email:  rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland             Web:  http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx