[windows2000] OT: Colour Printer/Scanner/Copier.

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:46:38 -0000

We are looking at purchasing an A3 colour photocopier, A3 laser colour printer
and A3 scanner.  We are looking at three options.

1. Buying a colour photocopier, colour laser printer and a colour scanner.

2. Buying a colour photocopier connected to network for printing, and a colour
scanner.

3. Buying a multi-function laser printer than can copy and scan.

Most of the printing and scanning will be from AutoCAD 2004, and will need to
be fairly good quality.  As always cost is an issue, so also looking for the
best performance vs cost option.

For the multi-function laser printer I have pointed towards the HP 8550MFP.

Anyone have any experience on these technologies, what option would you go for,
does any one have a HP8550MFP, and if so do you rate it.

Thanks .

Steve